• Basics of narrative
• Listing down memories and remembrances
• Narrative time, flashbacks and timeline
• Use of scene and summary in narrative
• Creating tension and suspense in narrative
• Organising your life story into narrative
• Legal and ethical issues
• Getting published
Felix Cheong is an award-winning author of 27 books across different genres, from poetry and fiction to non-fiction and graphic novels. Winner of the Young Artist Award in 2000, he holds a master’s in creative writing and is currently an adjunct university lecturer.
$399 a person
By subscribing to the programmes, you will consent to personal information being disclosed and used for SPH.