In this course, participants will learn to:
• Handle and overcome stage fright
• Adopt a fresh approach to slide presentations
• Improve body language and energy
• Master the simple but effective art of storytelling
• Be politically correct
• Focus on accuracy and pronunciation as well as avoid jargon
Participants will work in teams to role-play and practise what they have learnt, and have their presentations reviewed by the instructor.
Who should attend:
• Heads of companies
• The “faces” of an organisation
• Owners of small businesses
• Sales staff
• Marketing specialists
• Anyone sharing data and innovations
A former correspondent of The Straits Times, Steve Dawson founded the Coach – Steve Dawson companies in Singapore and Hong Kong to help executives with business presentations in boardrooms, ballrooms, virtual meetings and for broadcast on television and online. He was also the senior presenter at ESPN, Fox Sports and ONE Championship, in addition to anchoring sports news, football and motor racing from around the world.
$688 a participant
By subscribing to the programmes, you will consent to personal information being disclosed and used for SPH.