Boost Executive Presence and Influence.
If you are looking to cultivate a strong physical presence that evokes credibility, confidence and relatability, this workshop is for you.
Workshop outlines :
• Understanding executive presence
• Discovering and enhancing your strengths and talents to create a credible presence
• Analysing body language and learning to decode gestures
• Conquering public speaking
• Growing emotional awareness
• Polishing your sociability
• Connecting with diverse audiences
• Seeing yourself afresh
• Aligning your image with action
• Leading with confidence
• Bringing a positive mindset and infuence to challenging situations
Ms Michelle Martin has spent her career in the fast-paced environment of broadcasting. She is known for her compelling interviews with some of the world’s most inspiring and infuential newsmakers and business leaders.
She has built a broadcaster’s toolbox to manage challenging “live” contexts with composure. As a journalist and presenter, she is on air five days a week on MoneyFM 89.3, and has worked on television and radio across Singapore’s biggest media networks. An accomplished moderator, she has guest lectured at Singapore Management University and is a TEDx speaker.
Hear her share techniques that will enable you to harness the art of communication effectively in your life.
By subscribing to the programmes, you will consent to personal information being disclosed and used for SPH.