How to use Sun Zi’s Art Of War for success
This course aims to help business leaders, C-suites executives, entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders to:
• Holistically develop an “invincible” organisation in the ever-changing world.
• Formulate extraordinary strategies and tactics to “win without fighting”.
In this course, participants will learn:
• The practical value of Chinese dialectical thinking which underpinned Sun Zi’s legendary Art Of War.
• How to develop an “invincible” organisation in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment.
• How to formulate extraordinary strategies and tactics to “win without fighting” or achieving success with minimal resources.
• How to develop a strategic business plan using Sun Zi’s principles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registrations will close 10 working days prior to the course date, as lead time is required for logistics preparation.
Soo Kok Leng is the author of the best-selling book, Think Wits Win: How To Use Sun Zi’s Art Of War For Success. A veteran strategic thinking coach who had held many top corporate positions, he is the chairman of CapitaLand Commercial Trust Management, Temasek Management Services as well as the governor of the Singapore China Foundation and corporate adviser of Temasek International Advisors.
By subscribing to the programmes, you will consent to personal information being disclosed and used for SPH.