Being an authentic communicator is an essential aspect of effective leadership and a cornerstone for a trusted and relatable work environment
Who should attend
Leaders who believe in authenticity and want to leverage the power and art of storytelling in their communication journey
Participants will learn:
• The foundation of being a good communicator
• What it takes to be an authentic communicator
• How to marry your values as a leader with communication skills
• How to leverage the power of storytelling in your message as a leader and to build trust and be relatable
• How to apply storytelling in presentations and speeches to inspire your team to action
Eunice Olsen is the founder of Eunice Olsen Media, creator of the Emmy-nominated video and podcast series, WomenTalk, and author of the award-winning children’s book, I’m A Girl. See What I Can Be!. She is a communications and media specialist; former two-term Nominated Member of Parliament in Singapore; Miss Singapore Universe 2000; and host, actress and pianist.
$590 a participant
By subscribing to the programmes, you will consent to personal information being disclosed and used for SPH.