Learn the art of communicating clearly to make your presentation effective and powerful before audiences in boardrooms or ballrooms.
In this course, participants will learn to:
• Handle and embrace nervousness
• Completely change their approach to slide presentations
• Improve body language and energy
• Master the simple but tremendously effective art of storytelling
• Be politically correct
• Focus on accuracy and pronunciation and avoid jargon
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registrations will close 10 working days prior to the course date, as lead time is required for logistics preparation.
A former correspondent with The Straits Times, Steve Dawson has been the face of sports television in Asia for the past 20 years. He was a former senior presenter at ESPN, Fox Sports, ONE Championship, Porsche Carrera Cup and the Japanese J1 League. He runs a company that advises executives on business presentations.
By subscribing to the programmes, you will consent to personal information being disclosed and used for SPH.