WHEN ART SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS
Topics in the workshop include:
• Exploring what infographics are with case studies
• Fleshing out and visualising data
• Planning an effective infographic with components such as maps and charts
• Using design elements such as type and colour as well as online tools to create infographics
• Working independently or as a team
The interactive sessions will also feature:
• Visual solutions:
How you can combine information and graphics to show, not tell
• A guide on ideation to execution:
How you can harness individual or group effort to bring an infographic concept to life
Who should attend:
• Working professionals, hobbyists and students keen on communicating effectively combining information and visuals
• PMETs, content creators, budding designers, media and marketing personnel, educators
A veteran infographics journalist at SPH Media, Mr Simon Ang has worked in The Straits Times, The Business Times and The New Paper.
Some of his works have won local and international accolades.
$450 a participant
By subscribing to the programmes, you will consent to personal information being disclosed and used for SPH.